Thursday 15 October 2009

I have completed my contents page mock up. I tried to make it formal and simple for the parents but also wanted to make it look slightly unorganized so it will be appealing to the children. So while the layout of the masthead, contents, puffs and information that is important to the parents is quite straight forward, the pictures are scattered in the background, something that children are interested in and represented in a way that they will be preferable to younger people. I also wanted to refer back to the main page. I'd make the main picture again to do with results (the main story on the front page) and the main puff is referring to the same thing. The contents are the most important thing, which is why this is the biggest part of the mock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment