Tuesday 15 December 2009

Personal Learning

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout creating this piece, I have learned how to use the program Photoshop Elements. I was quite weary at the thought of using this program, as it looked so difficult and there were so many options. However, after exploring the different tools and adjustments available I found myself comfortable using the program. I have learnt about rules in terms of photography. I have also learned about some more shots than what I had origninally known. I developed skills on how to make photographs look more professional. I feel I am better at using a computer now, when it comes to using the internet for blogging and saving files in different formats.

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in terms of progression from it to the full product?

I believe I have learnt a lot since I first started. It shows how much more advanced I have become with creating my own cover. When comparing my very first preliminary work with my finished product it's clear that I have made a great amount of progress. The second uses more conventions, it's more professional, more realstic. I have learnt about how important the representation of my chosen magazine's potential readers is, and that the audience needs to be interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment